Monday, May 9, 2011

A Collection - My First Solo Exhibition



The above is from my first solo exhibition which was held during March at the Gawler Community Gallery, at which I am a member and volunteer.

The photo was taken by my friend Kate (Thanks Kate! - Check out her awesome blogs Frangipani & Clove and Something By Kate) as my photo's all came out blurry! The exhibition advertisement was designed by my friend Jess Walkden (Thank you too, Jess!). I'm so lucky to have been blessed with such good friends. (Otherwise I would have no pictures for my post!)

The exhibition wasn't exactly up to the standard as I would have liked it to have been, probably due to my organisation skills, but it was definitely a great learning experience. I now know what to expect when putting on an exhibition, what to do and what not to do. I was fortunate enough to sell 2 pieces that I was exhibiting though.

'What a stunningly elegant first solo exhibition. Elise oozes talent, with her drawing, painting,
photography and floral arrangements.' Gawler Community Gallery Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment