Monday, December 5, 2011

Summer Gardening Love


 
 

I've been a bit slack on the blog posts of late - I've found with all the beautiful weather we've been having, I'm reluctant to sit in side and work on art, instead finding myself out in the garden.
I took the above photos in our garden this morning. My intent was to take some pictures of how our garden is looking overall, and show off the hard work both my mum and I have put into gardening of late (mum more so), but I'm a sucker for the close up photos (evident above). I'm happy with results none the less.
Beside gardening, I have also been working on a new project - I was recently nominated, and accepted the position of Publicity Officer, on the committee for The Gawler Community Gallery - which I am extremely excited about. I'm already enjoying the new challenge.

Flowers above: Agapanthas, Rose & Hibiscus.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Elise,
    Some beautiful photos of the aggies! SO glad you are excited about your new role! I am too!
    Love your blog and your writing style too.

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete