Monday, December 26, 2011

Spoiled for Christmas!


 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I over-indulged in lots of delicious food, including fresh fruit, croissants and prawns for breakfast (prawns have become a Christmas morning tradition at our house), and Mum's roasted goodies for lunch, for which we were joined by my Nanna & Poppa.

Pictured below are just a few of the gorgeous gifts I was spoiled with! - A beautiful scarf and a cute button necklace, handmade by my Nanna, and the beautiful book Food Fashion Friends by designer Fleur Wood from my mum, which I have been hanging out for!

 

Boxing day we headed to Hindmarsh Island to see my Nanny & Pop for Christmas. Above are a couple photo's taken in the salt scrub. In the photo on the right, you can just see the back of the shack in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment